A warm short-shaft winter boot with a water-repellent textile shaft and 100% waterproof TPR rubber toebox.
The model has a synthetic pile lining and insulating, water-repellent Thinsulate membrane (400 g). The top of the boot has fast-lock, reflective laces for tightening the boot. The back of the boot has reflective material in the area above the ankle. These reflective materials do not replace a CE-approved reflector.
The shaft-width can be adjusted with quick-release mechanism, and a pull-on loop makes the boot easier to put on. The well-fitting boot has a non-slip tread pattern. The sizes correspond to standard winter shoe sizes – precise measurements can be found in our size chart.
The rubber toebox and the sole are made of synthetic TPR rubber. Material can withstand cold temperatures of -40 °C but not more than +60 °C.
- Product info
B: 20,5 cm
- Ankle height
- Teddy lining 100% polyester
- Water-repellent textile shaft with Thinsulate mebrane (400 g)
- Fast-lock tightening
- Adjustable leg opening with bellows
- Reflective laces
- Reflective material above ankle at back
- Reflective materials do not replace the use of CE approved reflector
- Pull-on loop at the back of shaft
- Cleated outsole
- 100% waterproof rubber toebox (TPR)
- Well-fitting last
- Sizes correspond to standard winter shoe sizes
|Size||B Length cm||A Width cm|