A sturdy, extremely warm long-shaft winter rubber boot for demanding use, e.g. for ice fishing and hunting. A civilian version of the army boot.
A thick, removable felt lining made of 100% wool is bound to keep your feet warm even in freezing temperatures, while the reinforced structure of the outsole provides extra insulation against cold. The boot has a built-in groove for cross-country ski bindings. Features an adjustable collar to keep out snow.
A spacious model that fits wider feet.
Handmade of cold-resistant butyl rubber. Naali removable felt linings are also available as an accessory.
A: 45 cm
B: 41 cm
Detachable felt lining
- Quick-release tightening strap
- Reflective band – does not replace the use of a CE approved reflector
- Thick removable felt lininf (100% wool)
- Special rubber upper; resistant for to UV radiation and bending
- Double heel reinforcements
- Groove for ski binding
- Shock-absorbing heel structure
- Rotationally rigid midsole with two felt layers
- Double toe reinforcements
- Insulating and shock-absorbing sole structure
- Outsole prepared for skiing
|Size||B Length cm||A Width cm|