An ankle boot with felt lining, made for cold weather. This low model is easy to put on and is suitable for city streets and forest paths alike.
The boots feature a fixed felt lining that will keep your feet nice and warm in cold weather. A felt layer in the midsole provides cold insulation. The removable insole is also made of wool.
The slip-resistant ERÄ outsole does not collect dirt, and is designed for changing conditions and slippery surfaces. Sole can be fitted with studs.
Handmade of a natural rubber compound.
A: 30 cm
B: 19 cm
A: 33,5 cm
B: 20,3 cm
Frost-proof to -40°C
Detachable felt insole
- Fully slip-resistant outsole
- Sole can be fitted with studs
- Wide treaded sole does not collect dirt
- Rotationally rigid midsole
- Steel shank
- Reinforced toe and side
- Detachable felt insole
- Comfortable fit
- Spur for easier removal
- Felt shaft opening with pull-up loop
- Fixed felt lining (100% polyester)
|Size||B Length cm||A Width cm|